Something happen in school~
Alex Luvvz Lolipops (Alex Oinks)
Guys
Mikha said i snatch noel but it wasn't snatch wad rite ? I and noel
together first wann leh not she rite .we both agree to be wif each other
den sx sad den sx tell mikha den mikha very not happy den she start
spreading lorhh Who agree wif me den like dis .Comments from alex:I
AGREE WIF vera. its noel's choice to choose not them rite.and its
obvious that the answer is vera=D PLS PASS DOWN THE MSG=Di have no choice but to help them~How helpful of me-.-
Mikha said i snatch noel but it wasn't snatch wad rite ? I and noel
together first wann leh not she rite .we both agree to be wif each other
den sx sad den sx tell mikha den mikha very not happy den she start
spreading lorhh Who agree wif me den like dis .Comments from alex:I
AGREE WIF vera. its noel's choice to choose not them rite.and its
obvious that the answer is vera=D PLS PASS DOWN THE MSG=D


